Jersey pants dark cepelia
product unavailableadd to wish list
Jersey pants are lighter versions of our sweatpants - jersey is a lightweight, stretchy and soft to the touch cotton fabric. They are perfect for spring, summer or warmer autumn days, but don't forget about them during winter - they make cozy home outfits or pajamas!
Mamaiti children's pants offer fashionable design, comfort, safety and also mom's peace of mind, because we make clothes that are growing with your baby. This is especially important in the first years of life, when the children outgrow their clothes so quickly!
With a few smart trick we make our pants incredibly comfy and functional:
- lowered crotch which gives a lot of space for diaper
- wide legs, which allow kids to move freely and newborns to keep natural at this age legs position - extremely important for the proper development of the hips
- soft and elastic waistbands instead of rubbers that adapts to the tummy and legs
We also take care of what you don't see at first glance. Our materials are Oeko Tex Standard 100 Certified - TRUSTWORTHY TEXTILES and are manufactured in Poland.
We pay special attention to quality, both of the materials we use and the sewing process.
- sewn on the machine
- 92% cotton
- 8% elastane
Washing and maintenance:
- wash at 30°C
- wash and iron on the left side
- do not dry in the tumble dryer
MADE IN POLAND